FAQ

Honestly, if it is your first time to find a beauty machine manufacturer or supplier, it is a sure way that you have some questions. So, read on and learn more!

A1: Sample orders are acceptable. Please contact us to confirm which sample you need.

A2: Generally, the lead time is about 35 to 45 days.

A3: Normally, we use cartons for packaging. If you have any special requirements, please feel free to contact us.

A4: Yes, we provide a range of OEM/ODM services, such as customized housing, logo printing, and customized packaging. Please contact us to discuss the specific details before placing an order.

A5: We accept 30% T/T in advance, and the remaining 70% T/T balance before delivery. L/C is also an available option.

A6:

Warranty period:
12 months
Warranty procedure:
If the product experiences any hardware problems, please contact us immediately. Our engineers will provide support to solve the issue.If the problem persists and cannot be resolved within the warranty period, you may return the defective unit to us. We will repair it and send it back to you. Please note that customers are responsible for the shipping costs.

More Questions?

Feel free to email us and we will reply within one hour during business hours!